Wednesday 24 March 2010

Another Patchwork Flutterby



I thought I would show you my second Patchwork Flutterby, if you missed the first here is a link :)


I have designed about 12 so far (only stitched two), this one though I decided to do in just two contrasting colours. The original was designed in black & white, but when I came to stitch it I picked Chocolate Cherry and Cream AB for a little sparkle.


It is around 5" across, so it really is a statement piece when worn.

The 'chain' is made up from gorgeous Pink Aventurine gemstone beads, teamed with some deep red AB coated Fire-Polished beads. The antenna is a eyepin, threaded through the top beads.


I really love doing these, they are so therapeutic, until you get tired and end up having to pull out 8 rows because of one wrong bead!! But that's another story :)







No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, questions, comments and salutations all welcome.