Friday 2 July 2010

Safari Cuff


This piece was invented for the Bead Buddies Forum "Africa" Challenge, which was set by Caroline Harvey.
The brief was...AFRICA - landscape, costume, flora and fauna, art, culture....anything inspired by Africa.


The first thought that came to my mind was "animal print". A peyote cuff with Delicas seemed to be the best option, so I sat down and fiddled with some colours and came up with this.


Tiger, Giraffe Aligator and Zebra prints.

Teamed with a big black wooden oval button for a clasp.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sue

    I love this design!! Do you sell a pattern for it?

    Thanks
    Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Laurie, email me at thebeadshed@gmail.com and I will send you it.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you, questions, comments and salutations all welcome.