Tuesday 3 December 2013

'The Last Post' game

Over on my Facebook page we had a fun little game called "The Last Post".

The idea was the last person to post on a thread won a little owl in the colour of their choice.

Obviously, this could have gone on and on and on and on and on....... you know what I mean?  So I set a time where I would do a countdown and exactly three minutes after reaching the end of the countdown I did a screen shot.  

The winner was Debs who chose a purple owl.  But because there was so much interested I thought I should rewards the person who had tried hardest and posted the most comments, this was Leanne and she chose a blue owl.  In total 185 comments were made on that post !   Gasp!!

I might do another one soon, if you 'do' Facebook and want to join in, go like my page at SoozInTheShed.


In the meantime if you fancy making one of these little fellas for yourself, you can find the pattern over at Bunny Mummy's blog.

In the meantime I am off to make another one for the Birthday Blog Box  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, questions, comments and salutations all welcome.