Saturday 28 November 2015

The Mucky Ducky open evening

I was recently invited to an open evening of a quirky new establishment names The Mucky Ducky - now how is that for a superb name?

Situated in Corporation Road in Carlisle (near the Civic Centre), it is upstairs in a almost barn like building, full of character, raw bricks and wooden beams.  Very atmospheric.


There was an amazing spread laid on, of which we didn't participate as we had a table booked for dinner later on, but it did look delicious.  And of course a glass of bubbles, which we did participate in  :)


The sales offerings are quirky, vintage, or vintage style, and up-cycled, which is so "in" at the moment.  I will pause here and let you have a look around.....



Isn't that dresser above just divine?  I just wish I had room for that in my house, it really is beautiful.

If you would like to follow the going ons at The Mucky Duck, then you can find the Facebook page here...
www.facebook.com/TheMuckyDucky

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you, questions, comments and salutations all welcome.