Saturday 14 March 2009

Beads & Beyond Project - Issue 19

This is about my 12th magazine submission, but my first since starting to blog, and I can't very well backtrack and mention them all so I will start here :)

A simple set for using up all your old bits and bobs, as long as you have three of each bead so your earrings and pendant match, you can almost use anything and everything.

I did this in glass pearls, various colours and various sizes, the beauty of pieces like this is that they will go with almost anything in your wardrobe.
If you fancy having a go, you can find it in April 2009 Issue 19 of Beads & Beyond.





2 comments:

  1. lovely and congrats on the publication...wow 12 already that is cool...I have had designers use 2 of my bead sets in 2 books, but not a monthly mag yet, if you are ever interested on working on a project for submission with my beads, let me know...I think it will be fun...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, sounds like fun, let's get together :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you, questions, comments and salutations all welcome.