You will need:
- · A small ball of wool
- · 5.00mm Crochet Hook
- · A mug (straight sided ones are easier)
What to do:
- · Crochet a chain long enough to fit around your chosen mug neatly, but not too large. Do not join.
- · Add 2 more chain stitches then work back along the chain, DS into each chain stitch.
- · Working in DS throughout, back & forth, until your piece measures just slightly smaller than the height of your mug.
- · Sew the edges together by a few stitches at the top and bottom, allowing a space for the mug handle.
- Slide into place.