Wednesday 4 June 2014

The Chalkboard Lady

I have recently made a new discovery - The Chalkboard Lady.

I stumbled across her on the "Truly Handcrafted" website which is full of hand-made stuff, made by real people and not machine (unless you count a sewing machine of course).

Anyway, I needed a gift for some friends that were getting married.  I wanted something a little unusual and quirky, so when I stumbled across "Chalklady" on there, I knew I had found what I was looking for.

I commissioned her to make a little wedding celebration item and she came back with this most gorgeous little tree.


It went down very well and the recipients seemed to be very happy with it.

Then it was my DIL2B's (Daughter In Law to be) 21st and I needed a little something to go along with her main present, something that would mark the day and that she could keep.

This is what came back...


Isn't it just fab?

And she loved it.

I think I might be using Chalkboard Lady a lot more in the future, I just love her work.  Go find here HERE, if you like  :)

1 comment:

  1. I love chalkboards. The tree is so cute. The key is great!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you, questions, comments and salutations all welcome.