Saturday 29 August 2015

Shrink Doodle Jewellery

I was messing about with my stash of Shrink Plastic recently, and beside me on my desk was my Tangle Cards as I had been Zentangling.

So, my little brain thought I should mix and match and Zentangle some plastic to shrink.  Earrings, I thought, and drew a little shape.  Then I started to add my patterns..


...and a few more, and finally - too many   :)  Isn't that always the way?  You feel you should have left it at the step before.  Less is more, and all that!


Anyway, it's done now, so I did a pendant piece in the same manner.


Then I punched holes in them (this is the important part that I often forget, and you cannot punch holes in this stuff once it has shrunk) and baked them :)


Finally I added ear wires and a chain to complete the jewellery.   Could have some fun with this I think  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, questions, comments and salutations all welcome.