Sunday 16 August 2015

Zentangle on a Slate Heart

I have been eyeing up this slate heart in Hobbycraft for a while now, wondering what I could possibly do with one.  Then an idea just popped into my head  - Zentangle it!

So I grabbed a 20cm one and a Kuretake paint pen and got to work.


I  used my Tangle Cards - Yoga for the Brain - for the designs on this one.  The cards are great, you just pick your pattern, flip the card over, and follow the instructions on how to draw the Tangle.



Then I decided to do another for display in Hobbycraft, Carlisle.  This time I used the book Zentangle 1 for the most basic patterns.


It worked out quite nicely I think.


... but why waste a perfectly good side and leave it blank?  So I decided to Tangle that side too, this time I just Googled Tangle patterns and used some I found online.


It's really nice making these, you get totally lost in the process.

Wondering what else I can Tangle now  ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, questions, comments and salutations all welcome.