Wednesday 22 October 2014

Broomstick Crochet Scarf

I have been having a wee bit of a fiddle with Broomstick crochet.  It has been yonks since I did this.... yonks and yonks.  But it was like it was yesterday when I picked up that super-sized knitting needle and started to play.

I used an Aran weight yarn with a 4,5mm hook and a 20mm knitting needle for this scarf.

5 pattern repeats across until the yarn ran out   :)


It's James C Brett - Monsoon, which I believe they have discontinued now.  I am so sad about that as I love it.  You may remember I did a jumper a while back in this yarn, and also started a bag

 *** sigh ***





I am going to make this into a kit, so watch this space   :)


2 comments:

  1. Love the colours and the stitch, i haven't heard of broomstick crochet before, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Want a tutorial? :)

      http://www.soozintheshed.co.uk/store/index.php?route=product/product&path=117_122&product_id=1002

      Delete

I would love to hear from you, questions, comments and salutations all welcome.