I made myself this dish the other day and it was really rather yummy, so thought I would share it :)
I was good and measured it for you - kinda......
What you need:
- Risotto Rice (Or I used the Gallo 3 Grains box which is a mix of rice, spelt and barley.)
- A good sized Sweet Potato
- A cup-a-soup sachet of your choice
- Herbs & Spices of your choice
What you do:
- Pour a 'cup' (100g) per person of rice into the cooker.
- Peel and chop up the sweet potato and chuck that in too.
- Grab your choice of cup-a-soup - I particularly like this Creamy Thai flavour, and spinkle it on the rice & sweet potato.
- Spice it up a bit if you like with curry powder, or other herbs.
- Cover everything with water, turn on the slow cooker and forget about it for 3-4 hours.
- Eat :) The result is a lovely creamy, no hassle, no effort risotto style dinner :) Deeelishus!
(That little thing that may look like a fly, isn't. It is a bit of parsley - I am a vegetarian, don't you know?)
Change the soup, change the spices, change the veggies - what can you come up with?