Thursday 31 March 2016

A glass Cadbury's Creme Egg!

I recently ran a class on these cute Amigurumi Creme Egg chicks, designed to pop perfectly over an egg to give as an Easter Gift.


Then one day I noticed that one of my chick was significantly heavier than the others.... why?   I puzzled.  Squeezing the egg from the nether regions of the chick I soon discovered why...because it was made of glass!


Well, there could only be one person who could do such a thing and that was Hubster.  Yep, he had stolen a chocolate Creme Egg then nipped out to The Shed to make a glass one to replace it.  He even sandblaster the logo into the side.


He is a bit clever my Hubster.

And you just cannot tell when the eggs are dressed in their chick costumes  ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, questions, comments and salutations all welcome.