Wednesday 30 March 2022

Stained Glass panel planning

 Last week I was stuck at home with the dreaded COVID.... and I got SO BORED!


I had caught up on all my blogs, and note taking from Uni, I had drawn a few Sacred Geometric designs and done quite a bit of crochet.   What to do next?


I thought I might design a stained glass panel to make - in the theme of my kaleidoscope ideas.


I didn't have paper large enough to do the whole thing, so I drew half and hopefully I can just use the same half again to be able to create the pattern... that's if I have my measurements correct!


I used a protractor and ruler to make sure each piece was the same.



Then I decided to colour it in.... things are always better in colour, aren't they?


I added a key to show what effects I wanted to include and where.  I want to add some sandblasting, painting and maybe some stain.... with a mandala type piece in the centre.

So, now all I need to do is find some glass and make the thing!

Watch this space....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, questions, comments and salutations all welcome.