Friday 15 August 2014

"Wedding" challenge

The craft challenge for  July was "Something for a Wedding".  This was held on the Bead Buddies forum site, as well as two monthly groups held at Hobbycraft in Carlisle.

This one must not have had the juices of inspiration flowing as we only had one entry from the crochet class. - Actually, there would have been two but one lady didn't think she would make it to the class, ended up being able to, but forgot her challenge piece, which was a shame.

The crochet class entry was from Pat who made this very cute ring cushion from a textured yarn.  I love it! 


The forum entries were fab, pop over HERE and place your vote for one of them.

As for mine.... it is still very much a work in progress.  I have been working on it most days now and I just didn't realise how much work I had given myself.   It will hopefully be finished very soon and then I will show it to you  :)

The next challenge is "Curls & Swirls", take part if you like :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, questions, comments and salutations all welcome.