Saturday 27 December 2014

A lovely Christmas 2014

Did you all have a lovely Christmas?

I did.  I got some lovely pressies too.  A new iPhone off the Hubster. (I am so spoilt). along with some wine (red), sun-dried tomatoes and walnut whips  (he knows me so well!)





















I got two beautiful charms for my Nomination bracelet from Son & DIL #1.













A gorgeous framed photo of my beautiful Granddaughter from Son & DIL #2


And a wonderful "night in" hamper from my Daughter & DIL, consisting of a Wentworth DVD accompanied by wine, popcorn, sweeties and loads more - enough for a week I would think!


Of course I got loads of other things too, way too many to mention, clothes, books, wine, chocolate, smellies and a craft trolley too!

But all too soon Christmas is over and we are starting to think about the New Year.

What will 2015 bring, I wonder.

2 comments:

I would love to hear from you, questions, comments and salutations all welcome.