Thursday 4 December 2014

Ribbon Rag Wreath


I have been working on this raggy ribbon wreath this week.   Made from strips of Christmas print fabric, there is no sewing or glueing, just cutting and knotting.


Just looks a bit 'different' don't you think?  I wasn't sure when I only have a few strips on, but as it grew I liked it more and more.


Of course you can use any fabric, but I think the Christmas print one just adds to the Christmassy feel.


I have put these together in a kit form, which includes a polystyrene wreath form, 5 different prints of Christmas theme fabrics and a sparkly red ribbon to finish it off.  If you can tie a knot, you can make this wreath :)

You can find the kit HERE - limited supplies as I bought the last of the fabric in Hobbycraft  ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, questions, comments and salutations all welcome.