Monday 12 August 2013

Felt Crochet Case

As you might know I am away from home at the moment :). If course, I HAD to bring some projects with me, and crochet it was.

But this is not about the crochet, it's about the most amazing gift I was given before I left.

My old set of hooks are in their own case, but I've been treating myself to Clover Amour Hooks (one at a time) and I needed a new case to keep them all together in, along with my scissors - I usually manage to forget my scissors when I go away, luckily I have strong teeth :)

I was actually looking for a nice pencil case, but being incredibly fussy about it so Marie offered to make me one. 

And here it is.



It shouldn't have, as Marie always does the most amazing work, but it totally exceeded my expectations.  Isn't it beautiful?

Purple & Lime, my favourite colour way of all time.


It opens to reveal separated slots for my hooks and a space for my scissors too.


It has a flap that comes over to stop the hooks falling out, then the whole thing folds in half & ties with a cute little rose bud ribbon.


And it even has my name embroidered on the front!


I LOVE IT! Thanks Marie, you  can check out her other stuff HERE.


ps: The Amazon links are affiliated  if you click and buy I might get a few pennies.  Just so you know :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, questions, comments and salutations all welcome.