You will need:
- ½ meter Tigertail beading wire
- 8-10 8mm Crystal Bicone Beads
- 14-18 6mm Faceted Beads
- 100 ish Sz 11 Seed Beads
- 20 Crimp Beads
- Clasp & Extender Chain
- Crimping or Flat Nose Pliers
What you do:
- Bend the Tigertail in half and string it through the end of the extender chain.
- Thread a Crimp Bead onto both strands and using Crimping Pliers or Flat Nose Pliers, squash the crimp bead close to the chain.
- String on an 8mm Bicone Bead and Crimp again right after it to hold it in place.
- Separate the strands of Tigertail and onto each one, thread:
• 1 6mm Faceted Bead
• 3 Sz 11 Seed Beads
- Then thread both strands through a crimp bead, pushing it up tight to the beads and crimp close.
- Repeat Steps 3 and 4 until your bracelet is long enough to go around your wrist, make sure it is not too long as the extender chain can be used to lengthen if necessary. DO NOT CRIMP THE LAST CRIMP BEAD
- Thread both wires through the clasp and back through the un-crimped crimp bead, and if possible the next few beads too.
- Pull the wire in tight and crimp the crimp bead tight to secure. Trim off the excess wire.
© S Simmons, The Bead Shed, 2007