You will need:
- 1 pr Earring Wires
- 2 x 50mm Eye Pins
- 2 Metal Rose Charms
- 2 Oval Tube Beads
What you do:
- Open up the jump ring attached to the Rose Charm and lay to one side for later.
- Open the loop on the bottom of the eye pin, hook on the rose charm and close the loop tightly.
- Slide the long oval tube bead onto the pin.
- Form a loop with the wire at the top using some round nose pliers, cutting off the excess with some wire cutters.
- Using the coloured ring you put to one side before, link together the earring wire and the loop on the top of the pin.
- Make a second earring.
© Sue Simmons / The Bead Shed / 2006