The challenge was to knit a Sea-Turtle, from the pattern provided, within the month of April.
I am afraid I failed, slightly, I was two days late. I am so tardy, but I also have too many things on the go at once.
Anyway, I did finish the Turtle, that's the main thing, and I called him Harry.
Here is Harry my Sea-Turtle.
He has the most beautiful thick, tactile shell. Made with a slip stitch pattern which makes it work up to be really chunky and sturdy. I am thinking this pattern would be excellent for a knitted jacket.
Such a cute face too, I didn't have eyes as large as the pattern said, but I think the smaller eyes work well, and framed with eyebrows is just so sweet.
He has a patterned underbelly (he really did not like being flipped onto his side to have his belly photographed)