You will need:
1 Pair Earring Wires
6 x 10mm Jump rings
6 x 10mm Shell Hearts (Top Drilled)
What you do:
- Open one 10mm jump ring and slide on a shell charm. Close the ring tightly.
- Open a second jump ring and slide on a heart and the first jump ring before closing tightly.
- Do exactly the same with a third ring, this time attaching it to the last ring so you get a chain of three rings all with hearts attached.
- Add a final ring with a charm and slip the earing wire on as well before closing tightly.
- Make a second earring exactly as before.
And here is a pair made with cute little heart shell charms.
© Sue Simmons / The Bead Shed /2006