You will need:
- 1 x Watch Face
- 16 cm Wide Link Chain
- 60 Acrylic Flower Caps
- 60 x 6mm Glass Beads
- 60 Head Pins
- 1 Toggle Clasp
- Few seed beads
What you do:
- Measure your watch face and cut your chain to make your bracelet up to a total length of 8” (larger or smaller if required)
- Cut your chain in half and add a clasp part to each piece.
- Onto a headpin thread a small seed bead followed by a 6mm bead and a flower cap to sit on top of the bead.
- Bend the pin (do not cut any wire off at this stage) and loop onto one of the links on your chain.
- Form the wire around into a loop enclosing the link, and wrap the wire round the head of the flower cup twice.
- Nip off the wire close to the cup and make sure it is tucked in neat so no sharp bits protrude.
- Add TWO flower pins to EACH link, fill up both lengths of chain as shown in the pic.
- Open the link on the watch face and add the flower chain.
- Repeat for the other side.
- You may like to add a couple of flower pins to the actual watch link too to add more fullness.
© Sue Simmons / The Bead Shed / 2007