Thursday 17 April 2014

Leftover Tortilla

I love cooking with leftovers, you are kind of so limited with what you can make, yet not... if that makes sense!

So, in my fridge was some leftover (cooked) cauliflower & broccoli cheese, carrots and roast potatoes.



Chopped it all up, threw the carrots and spuds in a pan with a good sprinkle of dried parsley and a bit of olive oil.


Handful of spinach  (I always seem to have spinach in my fridge for some reason)


Then the broccoli and cauli in cheese sauce - the sauce melted beautifully to make it all creamy  :)


I then added three beaten eggs, pulling in the sides to let the egg seep out and cook evenly.


Finally a good sprinkle of grated cheese.... before bunging it under the grill to brown.


Ta dah! An omlettey, tortilla type thing.


Yum. 

Oh, and if my lovely Mother in Law is reading this.... yep, he did eat it  :)  He's getting good like that.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, questions, comments and salutations all welcome.