Saturday 19 January 2013

Crochet Vest

I have finished the crochet vest I was doing for a crochet display at work.

The pattern can be found in this booklet - Patons, Summer Breeze.  It contains 8 crochet patterns, all of which are lovely, to be crocheted in DK or 4ply.


This is the vest I chose to do.


In a wonderful pistachio coloured 100% cotton yarn.


The design was really pretty, easy to do, and worked up surprisingly quickly considering it was a 4ply and a 2.5mm hook.


Slight issue that I was not concentrating when sewing it up, and sewed it up inside out.  This means the pattern is a bit more pronounced on the inside rather than the out, but I don't think it will be too noticeable  :)  (I hope!!)


Starting on this one next, in a rich plummy colour to compliment the pale green of the vest.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, questions, comments and salutations all welcome.