Wednesday 2 January 2013

SpongeBob Sock Monkeys.

A friend took a fancy to my sock monkeys and asked me if I would make some for her family if she supplied the socks.

No problem.

But what I failed to mention was that when you use socks for sock monkeys you need to choose a pattern that looks as good upside down as right way up, as that is the way the socks are used.

She brought me a couple of pairs of SpongeBob SquarePants socks.  Ahhhh..... wrong way round.

Nevertheless, she wanted them made up so I duly obliged, and to be honest they didn't look too bad at all!


I found some pineapple buttons and because SpongeBob lives in a pineapple under the sea, I sewed one into each monkey's ear  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, questions, comments and salutations all welcome.