Tuesday 22 January 2013

Rag Rug Club

Today was the bi-weekly meeting of the Rag Rug Club I attend. It is held at Upperby Institute in Carlisle as part of the U3A (University Of The Third Age) and ran by a lovely lady called Judith Harrison who makes the most wonderful rugs, you can see her work HERE.  I don't get there very often nowadays due to work shifts, but when I have spare time I do like to go and catch up with everyone.

I am half way through two rugs at the moment, a proddy style fleece one with a traditional pattern,


and a latch hook one that I picked up from Hobbycraft.  (Haven't taken a photo of this one yet)

Only, today, I took my crocheting  :)


But let me show you some of the other members amazing work.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, questions, comments and salutations all welcome.