A nice 'warming' treat, the hit of ginger travels right through the crispy cake in a most unexpected way. Totally delicious on cold nights with a warm cup of tea.
What you need:
- 100g Ginger Biscuits
- 150g Digestive Biscuits
- 3 'Fingers of Fudge'
- 100g Dark chocolate
- 200g Milk chocolate
- 100g Butter
- 250g Golden Syrup
What you do:
- Crush the biscuits with the end of a rolling pin, until they are small bits, but not too powdery.
- Chop up the fingers of fudge into chunks and add to the mix.
- Melt the chocolate with the butter and syrup in a glass bowl in the microwave. Use the low setting and do it in short bursts of 30 seconds, stirring inbetween.
- Add the chocolate to the mix and stir well to coat everything.
- Pour into a flan dish lined with foil, press down and pop in the fridge to chill.
- Cut into chunks when cold and set (about 2 hours)