Tuesday 26 February 2013

Added labels to my blog

I have just spent a good few hours adding 'labels' to my blogs.

This means, at the bottom of each blog post you will see some words that are relevant to the post, each are click-able and will take you to other posts with that label.

For example, if you click on MAGAZINE, you will find some of the magazines I have been in with my designs.

You might click on UPCYCLING and see all the bits I have tried to make look a little different by adding paint, jewels, paper etc....

And try OTHER ARTISTS WORK, this will show you some of the amazing stuff I have come across over the years.

Have a play  :)  

(although they are no labels on this blog as it doesn't contain anything to look at !)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, questions, comments and salutations all welcome.