Wednesday 27 February 2013

Magazine submissions

I've been sorting a few photographs out on my PC and came across a folder with some of my magazine submissions in.

I don't think I have blogged about all of these before, and I cannot remember much detail about them now, so I will just share the photos with a few words.

Stardust Earrings


Cube Bracelet, I got front cover of Bead for this one.


Zesty Necklace, with beads made by Tan Grey.


Four Seasons choker.  Had lots of fun with this piece, loads of embellishment.


Slave Bracelet, not a very politically correct title and for that I apologise.


Chocolate & Marshmallow Discs. 


Flower Cabochon Pendant, one of those decorative pebbles you can buy in homeware stores, beaded around.


A twisty sapphire blue beaded necklace with a Murano heart focal.


Figaro Chain earrings, dangly and interesting, but without being heavy.


Lillybells bracelet.  A mixture of beadwork and stringing.  Each glass bead is nestled in it's own little beaded cup.


One of my favourites.   A lucite flower bracelet with a watch face.  Very full, bustling with colour.


Loop Earrings.  I loved making these, they remind me of a Spanish dancer doll I had when I was young.


Gemstone Twist - you said tumblestones were uncomfortable?  Not when they are sewn into a spiral with seed beads.


Blueberry Cluster, a very heavy piece with various sizes of glass cats-eye beads.  Incredibly tactile.


And I will leave you with this one, my Daisy Chain.  This piece can be made as long or as short as you like, and it is threaded together like you would a real daisy chain.


If you would like any of these patterns, I am sure I will still have them somewhere, just ask and I will email then over  :)

2 comments:

I would love to hear from you, questions, comments and salutations all welcome.