Friday 15 February 2013

Uh Oh - I started another one...

I just cannot be trusted around wool, and yet where do they put me when in work?  Yep, in the wool section.

So, while I am popping new wool into their little gaps I find myself "Ooohhing and Aaahhing".  Sometimes it goes so far as to me lining balls up on the table to see how they might work together.

The last few shifts have had me arguing with myself whether to purchase the yarn to make a rainbow style ripple blanket.  Last night I failed in my attempts not to buy it - and bought it :)


I couldn't decide on a 7 colour rainbow (Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Indigo, Violet) or the 6 colour gay pride rainbow (Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Violet).

In the end I went for a 10 colour rainbow  :)  Just coz I can!

Made a start....


So, now I have two ripple blankets on the go - will do an update soon  :)

5 comments:

  1. You little wool addict, you!
    It's going to be gorgeous, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's certainly gonna be bright!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a feeling, if I worked in the wool section, I would be just the same ... love the wavy pattern :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad I am not alone Margret :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you, questions, comments and salutations all welcome.