Tuesday 12 February 2013

Crochet display - round up

As regular followers will know I have been working on various pieces for a display at Carlisle Hobbycraft.

Everything is all together now, and displayed.  I think it looks quite nice even if I do say so myself.


You may spot some previous blog posts lurking in that photo  :)  At the front is the Curly Wurly Scarf.


At the back there is the Granny Squares Cushion, nice and bright and colourful.




Then a little crochet mug-hug pattern.


And last, but not least, are the two tops - the summer vest and the frilly bolero.




2 comments:

  1. Hi! I'm Anna one of the Cumbrian bloggers! I was just in Hobbycraft admiring this display, then I came home, found your blog, and it was you! You are very talented. I look forward to meeting you at one of the meet ups! Anna
    thedustyatticblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anna, I have just had a read through your blog, it's great. I've added it to my reading list :)

    Next time you are in Hobbycraft see if you can find me, I can usually be found hovering around the wool area :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you, questions, comments and salutations all welcome.