Wednesday 13 February 2013

Ugly pot makes cute needle holder

I keep my knitting needles in a knitting roll, I bought a few years ago.  It's a lovely roll, but sadly now I need something bigger.  (my 20mm needles saw to that!)

As I am getting a 'craft room; soon (more to come on that later) I thought something to hold and display them in would be better.

A pot.

But I would need a very heavy pot, quite tall too so the weight of the needles didn't tip the pot.

I found a pair of these in a charity shop for the princely sum of just £1.99 for the pair!


Too ugly though, so I thought I would decopatch them.

I got some lovely papers from Hobbycraft.  They have new papers coming in all the time and I am building up quite a collection  :)


Shona was hanging about, so she wanted to do a pot too.  I took on the blue one while she did the purply one.


They work really well..... and room enough for more needles!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, questions, comments and salutations all welcome.