Friday 22 February 2013

Book review pledge

I am in the process of having a good GOOD tidy up in The Shed.

I am getting a craft room (more on that soon), so I need to separate stuff I want to keep from stuff I need to sell.

The Shed is really my working space for my Bead Business and I am having a huge half price sale to get some stock shifted.  It is a massive shed - more like a log cabin, measuring 16 x 20 feet, it had to be huge to get the contents of our shop inside when we closed it down, so as you can imagine it is pretty full of stuff in there.

I keep a lot of my beading books in there, I have too many (can you have too many books?)  What you are about to see is just the beading, and jewellery related, books.  The knitting, crochet, soap making, felting, baking and lots of other books are all in the house - scattered around various rooms. I can't wait to get them all together in one place.


Now, I am slightly ashamed to say, I barely look at these books.


How could I not, there are some beautiful books in there.


So, what I pledge to do, is every month (starting this month) pick a book of the shelf at random, read it, review it, and make something from it.

Nudge me if I forget wont you?  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, questions, comments and salutations all welcome.