Sunday 3 February 2013

Baby Bolero

A Hobbycraft customer, who had attended one of my knitting class in the store, emailed me to see if I knew of anyone that might help her out of a slight issue she had.

She was getting married and had had three little bolero cardis made for her bridesmaids, only one didn't fit and would need some extensive unpicking to get it sorted.  It seemed to be easier to make a new one from scratch.


I found myself offering - as often happens  :)

She had picked the most gorgeous wool for the boleros, it is Sublime Baby Cashmere Merino Silk DK.


It is blended from 75% Merino Wool along with 20% Silk & 5% Cashmere.  It is so ultra soft and beautiful to knit with.  They have the most gorgeously cute names too, like Pebble, Cuddle and Piglet.  The colour she chose is a lovely aqua shade called Puddle.


It has a cute little flower on one side too :)


Hope it fits  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, questions, comments and salutations all welcome.