Monday 25 February 2013

Personalised Boots

Before I get loads and loads of praise - I DID NOT do these, but how I wish I did and that I could take credit for them.


Aren't they beautiful?  I just had to share.

They were created for my daughter by the terribly talented Marie from "Nim & Num".

They started off plain red and Marie 'doodled' on them in her doodley style.

She is going to be offering them up for sale very soon - in various colours and sizes....the best bit being they will be totally personalised to suit the wearer, with names on the tongues if you so desire.

You can find them on her Facebook page, where you can also contact her if you fancy commissioning a pair.

2 comments:

  1. Wow they are gorgeous, my daughter would love them, she has several pair of quite funky Docs. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you, questions, comments and salutations all welcome.