Tuesday 24 November 2015

My yarn patterns are now on Ravelry

Yep, just as it says in the title, I have now put most of my yarn patterns and tutorials on Ravelry.


What is Ravelry, I hear you ask?

Well, it is a community for knitters, crocheters, weavers, spinners - all kinds of yarn loving people.

You can search for patterns, to buy or for free, you can put amounts of yarn that you have in the search box and it will give you patterns for that amount.  It's all very clever.

You can add friends, and join groups.  There is so much to learn and I have to admit it is a little overwhelming at first.  I am still only 10% there myself right now!  But, I am trying to learn a little bit more about finding my way around every day.

You do need to sign up for an account, but it is free.  And I promise, once you get into it, it will always be your first call for pattern searches   :)

Anyway, this is me. Pop off and download some patterns if you like  :)

http://www.ravelry.com/people/Soozintheshed

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, questions, comments and salutations all welcome.