Tuesday 19 August 2014

Shrink Plastic Workshop at Hobbycraft.

Yesterday I held a workshop for kids at Hobbycraft in Carlisle.

For just one bright shiny pound coin they could make a Shrink Plastic keyring.

They seemed to have great fun  :)  Lots of concentration going on here, don't you think?




And look what was produced - fabulous work in my opinion.


Lego men and fire trucks, followed by Russian dolls and an elephant.



And I did a dinosaur which I gave to my mate Helen, who was working at Hobbycraft on the day  :)



I quite enjoyed doing the kids crafts, so I am now working on a list of activities for the October Half Term - both the English term times and the Scottish term times, so watch this space  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, questions, comments and salutations all welcome.