Thursday 16 March 2017

Mandala Art Class

Here in The Shed we have ran a couple of Mandala Art classes.



As I have freely admitted previously, I don't do art, so I work with Marie Lawrence who delivers the class in The Shed for me.

These seem really popular, and the best bit is, you don't need to be an artist to create these fabulous pieces of work.


Marie takes people through the design part step-by-step, and they get to practise shapes and patterns on paper before moving onto the canvas.  She brings loads of inspirational pieces with her for people to use within their own work.


And you truly don't need to be an artist before you attend, just look at the work produced.


If you fancy this class, then keep an eye on the website for the next one coming soon.....

www.soozintheshed.co.uk/store/

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, questions, comments and salutations all welcome.