Thursday, 25 July 2013

Cathedral Rose Afghan - update #1

When I was away in Gloucester and Fairford last week I took my Cathedral Rose project to keep me out of  mischief :)

I crocheted on the Travelodge bed...


and I crocheted inbetween aircraft displays at the Airshow.



So, this is where I am at with it.

The middle section is done, and edged with black.


I didn't want to take loads of yarn to the Airshow, so I just took a ball of Hayfield Bonus and made a pile of purple parts.
The second day I took a ball of the Sirdar Click and made a load of patterned parts.


The next stage will be to edge the purple ones in black and start assembling them.
The patterned one are for a little later on in the project.

Shona keep asking why I haven't finished her ripple blanket yet, I am so bad at starting new projects before finishing old ones off.

No comments:

Post a comment

I would love to hear from you, questions, comments and salutations all welcome.