Wednesday 22 July 2015

FREE - Crochet Flower Class at Hobbycraft, Carlisle

Yep, your read that correctly, I am offering up a FREE crochet flower class.

Let me explain...

A lady I know, Sheila Metcalfe, is hosting a fund raising event this year at Yarndale for the Alzheimers Society.  She is planning to wow visitors with a huge 'colour-wash' flower display within the event.


You can read the blog post all about it here... Flowers For Memories.

So, to do my bit, this is what I am planning to do.  Hold a FREE crochet flower class.

It would be beneficial for attendees to have a little crochet knowledge - just the most basic stitch will suffice, as I am planning to have as many as possible attend so we can make LOADS of flowers.

I will provide all the yarn to make the flowers and lend you a hook, free of charge.

You will have to leave the lovely flowers you make so I can send them off to Sheila, but you can, if you wish, buy a pack with a crochet hook, some yarn and printed tutorials to take home so you can make your own after the class for just £2.00.  (certainly no obligation, please see below)


The class will be on Tuesday 28th July, 2015 - from 3.00-5.00pm.   

There are limited places on this free class (12)  so I am going to ask for a £2.00 deposit to secure your place.  You can choose to have this £2.00 refunded at the class or take the pack with yarn, crochet hook and print-outs so you can make some flowers for yourself at home afterwards.

I have added an 'event' to my Facebook page, please feel free to join it and share  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, questions, comments and salutations all welcome.