Wednesday 30 March 2016

A crisp white crochet baby blanket

A colleague at work was leaving to have a baby and I wanted to make her a blanket.  Now I usually do my baby blankets in bright colours - perfect for hiding ground in rusk and baby puke, but I thought, for a change, I would do a nice crisp white one.

I decided to do a lovely textured pattern to make up for the whiteness, so did this one that I call "kisses".


A couple of rows of Trebles for edging left me some little holes in which I could thread a ribbon  (You didn't think I would actually leave it all white did you?)



And it was finished.   I am quite pleased with this one, I think it looks quite traditional with a twist.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, questions, comments and salutations all welcome.