Thursday 23 June 2016

A Tangle Workshop

I love Tangling - or Zen Tangling, or Doodling, whatever you want to call it.  And I love sharing the format with other people so they can enjoy the art too.

I like to use a metallic pen on black card as it creates the most wonderful effect - really dramatic.

These lovely ladies sat down and started to create.


Some chose a silver pen, some chose a gold - both worked equally well I thought.


And don't they look chuffed with themselves?  

The piece was never going to be totally finished as it takes a while to fill in an A4 sheet with tiny doodles, but good progress was made and I believe some have already been finished off at home.

From the left.... Lauretta, Winnie, Jenny and Vera.


Tangling is such a great past time, have you tried it yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, questions, comments and salutations all welcome.