Thursday 26 September 2013

Zentangling

I did a Zentangle class at Hobbycraft yesterday, the first one of it's kind, but I think I will do some more as it was very enjoyable.


We sat down with a canvas each, a Sharpie pen and a whole host of patterns.

We started by dividing our canvas space into 6, in a random fashion, then continued to fill in the spaces with a different pattern in each.



I just couldn't let mine get finished with no colour, so I added a red border  :)


The finished Zentangles - Judith's, mine and Mabel's.

They did a great job didn't they?


The next Zentangle class, if you should fancy joining me, is on Hobbycraft, Carlisle, on Monday 28th October at £6.00-7.30pm.   It is £10 and you get a Sharpie pen to take home and your canvas to work on included.  To book, call  01228 812362

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, questions, comments and salutations all welcome.