Wednesday 25 September 2013

Jewellery class at Hobbycraft

Last night saw in another beginners Jewellery Class at Hobbycraft in Carlisle.


The two ladies, Jeanette and Tori, seemed to have loads of fun, mixing beads and colours and coming up with designs that they loved.


We did earrings  (3 pairs) a tigertail necklace with a dangly pendant and a sliding cord necklace.



I made these earrings as samples, sometimes I like just messing about with beads you know  ;)



Actually, I am giving the purple and green ones away on my Facebook page, pop along and put your name down if you fancy them  :)

1 comment:

  1. love that ... must have a go at tiger tail something some day :) ... looks like you had fun fun fun ;)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you, questions, comments and salutations all welcome.