Sunday 23 February 2014

My new website

I have been busy working away all this weekend on my new webshop.

It was supposedly set up for my new craft kits to go on there when they are produced, but I thought in the meantime I will pop on all my shop stock that needs to be sold off to make some room.

I have quite enjoyed tinkering about with the webshop - I went with Opencart in the end after struggling for a few days with Zencart, and once you get into it, it's quite easy to use.  (thankfully!)


I have added a customer reward scheme into it, where if you spend  pennies you get points back to put towards your next purchase, or you can save them up to buy something outright.

If you go and sign up for an account, you don't need to buy anything, I will put you 50 points on there to start you off  :)

The point will only be redeemable (and awardable) on craft kits though, as I have reduced the bead stock so much there is no further room for discounts and reductions.

You can also sign up for a newsletter so you can be notified of new lines when they are added (I promise not to spam you)

I better give you the web address then hadn't I?

The main site is www.soozintheshed.co.uk  and the webshop is www.soozintheshed.co.uk/store.  Although you can click through from one to the other.

Please do let me know what you think, like or dislike.  Feedback always appreciated  :)


2 comments:

  1. I like it a lot but I wasn't able to find about how much it costs to deliver overseas. Thank you. Ana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the new enterprise, Sooz.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you, questions, comments and salutations all welcome.