Thursday 13 February 2014

A day of beaded jewellery

On Tuesday I ran a class called "A day of beaded jewellery" at Hobbycraft in Carlisle.   Only one student attended, there was another booked on but she had got times muddled up and could not make it unfortunately.

But we had a great day, lots of beading and chitter chatter.

I just had to share with you what was made - such a gorgeous selection of mix & match pieces.



I had a little time to bash out some bits as samples too.


This is a gorgeously clashy necklace in pale pink, red and hot pink, with a silver plated clasp.  Guess where it is going?


.....Yep! In the Birthday Blog Box.  Only 6 more days to go  :)

2 comments:

  1. Hey, your student did really well, I am in love with the floaty butterfly necklace, well done teach
    Txx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's gorgeous isn't it? It was one of those 'pudding envy' moments.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you, questions, comments and salutations all welcome.