Thursday 14 April 2016

Giant ninja

Having made a few Little Lady Ninjas recently, I wondered what it would be like to scale the pattern up and make a larger one.

I went off to the shed and found the chunkiest yarn I had laying about, which happened to be a super chunky called Lumio.  (this is a fun yarn, it has a reflective thread running through it!)

Using a 10mm hook, I got to work.  This is the crown of the head, compared to a proper sized LLN.


After quite a bit of stuffing, she was finished.  A big chunky magnificent orange ninja!  Shown with a regular one to show scale.


She went off to visit her friends in Hobbycraft too  ;)  But not for long as there was a little girl waiting to meet her.


Hope (granddaughter) seems to love her new orange friend.


Have you ever scaled up a pattern?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, questions, comments and salutations all welcome.