Wednesday 23 October 2013

Donkey Poo.

If you blog, do you check your blog stats?  On Blogger there is a little link you can click that will show you what keywords people put into search engines that then leads to them clicking on your blog.

I often have a little-look-see, our of curiosity.  But you can imagine my surprise when last time I did it it came up with this....



DONKEY POO???

First of all, who Googles 'Donkey Poo'?  And why?  And more to the point, why did it lead to my blog?

Well, a little search soon figured that one out.



I was experimenting with Okra, and I quote....

I added a blob of peanut butter (no idea what inspired me to do that) the peanuts burnt and the smell coming from the pan smelled like donkey poo. I turned the pan off quickly and piled it onto a plateDonkey poo or not, I was still gonna eat it.

But back to Donkey Poo. I have just Googled it myself - yeah, I know, strange.  Anyway, it's a cake!

"Looks like Poo, tastes like Heaven"...... apparently.

Go check it out, and if you buy a packet, let me know what it's like  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, questions, comments and salutations all welcome.