I got this recipe from a friend, and they are really quite delicious.
The recipe is so simple and easy, and so open to lots of different variations, I can see these being a firm favourite in our house.
Let me share it with you.
What you need:
- 4 ripe bananas
- 6oz Porridge Oats
- 4oz Peanuts & Raisins
- Real Vanilla Essence
What you do:
- Mash up the bananas with a fork.
- Chuck in the oats and raisins, cinnamon and vanilla essence and give a good mix.
- Divide the mixture into 8 - this gives you a very large cookie, so saves you having two ;) You might want to half them again if you don't want big cookies. Pop the balls of mix onto greaseproof paper.
- Flatten them down slightly and bung them in the oven. Gas 6, for about minutes.15-20 mins.
- Hide ...... I mean, share ;)
You can of course substitute the nuts for other things, like chocolate chips (not so healthy), dried cranberries, coconut, pecans..... the list is endless.