Sunday 5 April 2015

Cheese on Toast

I had a 10pm finish at work one day last week, so Hubster promised to cook dinner for me getting in - "nothing too heavy", I said, as it wouldn't be too long after that that I would be tucked up in bed.

"How about Cheese on Toast", he suggested.

Perfect.

Well you can't go wrong with cheese on toast...... can you?

Apparently you can.

Here is Hubster's Cheese on Toast recipe for you.

  • Pop sliced bread under the grill and toast one side.
  • Take it out and lay sliced cheese on the toasted side.
  • Stick it back under the grill and toast until the cheese is melted and the crusts are black.
  • Serve.



Now, what do you see wrong with this recipe?

Answers on a Dairylea cheese slice please, addressed to me  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, questions, comments and salutations all welcome.